Friday, October 10, 2014

「Shopping99.ph」Cast'ee Air Stocking Spray REVIEW

I'm so proud and happy to have been blessed with the opportunity to be able to test, and write a review for Shopping99.ph's Cast'ee air stocking spray! For someone who owns an airbrush makeup like myself, this was really handy! Especially when you're rushing and can't seem to find any sockets for your compressor hahaha! For now, hope you enjoy my simple review:

The Product:

Features:
  Quick Drying
 Water & Sweat Proof
  Conceals veins, scars & stretch marks
 Helps cover up uneven skin
 Can last up to 8hours!


Ingredients
Water, Rose Flower Extract, Glycerin, 1.3 Butylene glycol, Butane, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Mica, Nylon-12, Alainne, Arginine Glutamic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Scutellaria Alpina.


Instructions:
- Shake the bottle several times to mix well.
- Apply to clean dry skin.
- Press and spray about 20cm away from the skin.
- Apply and spread quickly with your fingertips.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before wearing clothes or shoes.
- wash it out with water and soap.

Tips:
If it's your first time using it, you might want to try again after the first spray, since there are possibilities of spraying too much, or not enough, or possibly, you focused the spray too much on one area. Practice makes perfect.

carefully spraying on my LEFT leg
spraying on BOTH legs


New Discovery:
The Cast'ee Air stocking spray, though in a small can, actually has several uses. I've discovered several techniques than can be helpful to the other consumers. Including those who feel that the air spray isn't as amazing as everyone raves about. hahaha. Ready? Well, If you still feel shy about your legs even after spraying, and regular stockings just won't do, or seems too unnatural...You Can Use Them BOTH! ...How? Simple~

There are times where I don't feel all that confident with my legs, so I resort to wearing stockings, but more often than not, regular stockings just can't seem to get my skin tone right, so my legs seem off in the photos. So I thought, what if, I applied the Cast'ee Air stocking spray BEFORE wearing my stockings? And so I did! And it was AMAZING! Take note, the regular stockings have to be skintone, and get the THIN one instead of the THICKER kind.

my RIGHT leg WITH Cast'ee air spray, my LEFT WITHOUT
Finally, During my busy event schedule, It saved me the trouble of having to give more effort into my makeup, since it's so easy to apply! And not only does it work on your legs, but on your arms as well! Here is a video to show you the difference, but do take note, my skin only requires a small amount of air spray, since I already have light-colored skin.

Trial Video:
I purposely didn't apply makeup on my face so you can see the difference in skin tone.

BEFORE
AFTER

 All in all, I think Cast'ee Air Stockings is a very worth it investment. It literally lasted the whole day, and the longer you keep it on, the smoother your skin feels. After removing the regular stockings, the air stockings was still there, so definitely sweat and cloth proof! No need to worry about it rubbing off on your dress. I'd even compare it to an actual airbrush makeup, it's just that good!

For more photos, visit:

Event Photo Credits:

Shopping99.ph websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment